The fiction that reviews interpersonal relationships of the Spanish aristocracy at the beginning of the 20th century It does not let it capture the attention of its viewers, and even more so after the latest events that had Manuel, Jana, Lorenzo and Jimena as protagonists. For this reason we bring you the schedule for the week from Monday, July 10 to Friday, July 14, “The promise”, a Spanish soap opera that is broadcast on La 1.
In recent episodes of the realization of RTVE we could see how Manuel gave up the idea of traveling to Italy with Pedro Farré to stay in the care of his wife Jimenawho is in the sweet wait, a fact that has disturbed Jana.
On the other hand, María Fernández continues with her wedding plans although Salvador is still not fully restored. For his part, Lorenzo is worried because Jana has seen his kiss with the Baroness and he’s going to threaten her not to rat him out.
WHAT WILL HAPPEN THIS WEEK IN “LA PROMESA”?
Jana will confess to Manuel that she thinks Jimena is exaggerating the delicate state of her pregnancy to retain him and not travel to Italy, at the same time that Jimena herself suffers a fortuitous accident while talking with her husband.
Also, Jana finally finds the house where she lived during her childhood and, each time, she is more determined to tell Curro the whole truth.
While, the Baroness of Grazalema is really upset by the return of Cruz. She is convinced that she has been promoted by Lorenzo. The Baroness threatens Cruz, and this time she responds with another threat. How will all this end?
WHAT IS THE WEEKLY SCHEDULE OF “LA PROMESA”?
The telenovela is broadcast from Monday to Friday through the 1, right before “Ladies’ paradise”. According to the official programming published in the chain website, This is your schedule for this week:
What time is “The Promise” aired?
- Schedule of “The promise” he Monday July 10: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Spain time)
- Schedule of “The promise” he Tuesday July 11: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Spain time)
- Schedule of “The promise” he Wednesday July 12: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Spain time)
- Schedule of “The promise” he Thursday July 13: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Spain time)
- Schedule of “The promise” he Friday July 14: 4:30 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Spain time)
HOW TO WATCH THE TELENOVELA “LA PROMESA” THROUGH STREAMING?
you can enjoy “The promise” via streaming, online and live. For this, you just have to subscribe to the platform RTVE Play series. Access from this link.
As a user of the service, you will have access to the episodes of the melodrama, exclusive previews and additional material from the production directed by Miguel Conde, Javier Pulido, Eva Bermúdez and Alberto Pernet.
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT “THE PROMISE”
TECHNICAL SHEET OF “THE PROMISE”
- Original Title: The Promise
- Year: 2023
- Country Spain
- Original idea: Josep Cister Rubio
- Executive Production Bamboo Productions: Josep Cister Rubio
- RTVE Executive Producer: Borja Gálvez
- Producers: Ramón Campos and Teresa Fernández-Valdés
- Script coordinators: Susana Prieto, Ruth García, Carmen Llano, Josep Cister Rubio
- Screenwriters: Alberto Grondona, Álvaro Bermúdez de Castro, Benjamín Zafra, Juanma Ruiz, Félix J. Velando, Moises Gómez, Miguel Bueno, Rafa Gallego.
- Directors: Miguel Conde, Javier Pulido, Eva Bermúdez, Alberto Pernet
- Production Director: Alberto Báez
- Direction Coordinator: Patricia González
- Original Music: Alex Conrado
“THE PROMISE”: JIMENA, ARE YOU REALLY PREGNANT?
Is Jimena pregnant? After the end of the first installment, “The Promise” began its second season on the La 1 signal with exciting episodes. In recent weeks we have been able to see that two sides have formed in the palace after Cruz’s departure, while Jana and Manuel have distanced themselves. Added to all this is shocking news: a pregnancy. HERE WE TELL YOU.
We wish to thank the writer of this write-up for this incredible web content
Weekly schedule of “La promesa”, from Monday 10 to Friday 14 July, on La 1