A couple of weeks ago understood what the wonderful second season from ‘The Bridgertons’ was called to make history on Netflix. It was finally today when it became official that she had managed to become Netflix’s most watched English series of all time with 627.11 million hours played since its premiere on March 25.
The funny thing is that that honor belonged until now to its first season, which left that record at 625.49 million hours in January 2021. No other had managed to exceed those figures since then, but its second batch of episodes he has succeeded, and in just 24 daysso you still have four more to enlarge your data.
This is the Top 10
Yes indeed, ‘The squid game’ It is by far the title of the most viewed series on the platform with 1,650.45 million hours watched in 28 days. A practically unbeatable figure, but what interests us today are the series spoken in English, whose all-time top 10 is as follows:
- ‘The Brigdertons’, season 2 (627.11 million hours)
- ‘The Bridgertons’, Season 1 (625.49 million hours)
- ‘Stranger Things’, season 3 (582.1 million hours)
- ‘The Witcher’, season 1 (541.01 million hours)
- ‘Who is Anna?’ (511.92 million hours)
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Season 2 (496.12 million hours)
- The Witcher Season 2 (483.34 million hours)
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Season 1 (475.57 million hours)
- ‘The assistant’ (469.09 million hours)
- ‘You’ Season 3 (467.83 million hours)
Now It will be necessary to see how long he maintains that record the second season of ‘The Bridgertons’. At first, it is likely that the fourth season of ‘Stranger Things’ I get it, but maybe it falls short by dividing it into two batches of episodes…
We remind you that these are viewing data offered by Netflix itself and that there is no way to compare them.
We would love to give thanks to the writer of this article for this remarkable web content
Season 2 of ‘The Bridgertons’ makes history and becomes the most watched Netflix series of all time in English: this is the Top 10