With this announcement, the Argentine joins Metallica and Soda Stereo, bands that this week confirmed their returns to Chile for April 2022.
It is already a fact: the international concert billboard has been reactivated after more than a year and a half of pandemic.
Following the announcements of Metallica and Soda Stereo, which this week rescheduled its dates in Chile to April 2022, is now Vincentian who joins the trend by confirming a new live show in his reunion with local fans.
As a result of the success in the sale of tickets for the show on November 10, the Argentine scheduled a second concert in Movistar Arena, now for him November 11th.
Tickets are already on sale through PuntoTicket, and fluctuate between $ 29,900 and $ 92,000.
At the appointment, in addition to his hits, the singer of Los Fabulosos Cadillacs will present part of his latest album, “The Shining Well”, the seventh in his solo career.
“Within the general design, much attention has been paid to the biosafety protocols, in accordance with the recommendations of the WHO and local authorities, for the due protection of the public, the group and the production team,” they report from Bizarro Live Entertainment, producer in charge of both recitals.
According to the firm, the show will have a “configuration of chairs that allows social distancing determined by the authorities.”
Below, the detail of security measures and the requirements that concert attendees must meet:
– Access will be exclusively with a mobility pass issued by the Government of Chile once the person has received their complete COVID-19 vaccination scheme. The entry of people who are not fully vaccinated, whether they are public or workers, will not be allowed in.
* Children under 13 who are not vaccinated may enter accompanied by their parents, who must have their mobility pass.
– Use of a mandatory mask at all times.
– Each sector of Movistar Arena will have accesses, exits, health services and others independently in accordance with what is required by the health authority.
-Facilitation of sanitation areas, temperature measurement and disposal of alcohol gel in all public and backstage areas.
– All attendees must respect social distance and boundaries within the venue, as well as follow the instructions of our production team at all times.
We would like to give thanks to the author of this article for this amazing content
The international concert billboard is reactivated: Vicentico adds 2nd date after sales success