The Puerto Rican duo R.K.M & Ken-Y, one of the most popular reggaeton groups, announced its return to Lima to be part of the “Halloween Old School”, next Sunday, October 31 at Arena Perú de Surco, next to the Jockey Plaza. Tickets will go on sale on October 1 at Teleticket.
The duo, which was formed in 2003, will return to our country after the restart of their work postponed by the pandemic. This show will take place within the framework of the Halloween celebrations on October 31st.
Among the most outstanding songs of the reggaeton duo, RKM & Ken-Y, are “Same as yesterday”, “Tonta”, “Zum Zum”, “A dream”, “I give you love”, “One more night”, among others.
Along with RKM & Ken-Y several Peruvian artists will perform, such as Kale, Zaperoko, DJ Peligro, You Salsa, and there will be an exhibition of the Red Bull Battle of the Roosters.
It should be noted that the “Halloween Old School” will have all the biosafety protocols. Boxes with limited capacity will be installed, which will provide the required distance from the health situation. But independent tickets can also be purchased in areas with social distancing, which will ensure the same fun.
PRICE OF TICKETS ON SALE FROM OCTOBER 1:
PRE-SALE COMPLETE BOX
- Platinium Box (8 people) PRE-SALE: S /. 2,000 (includes 01 bottle of Johnny Walker Gold Label + 02 Red Bull)
- VIP Box (8 people) PRE-SALE: S /. 1,600 (includes 01 bottle of Johnny Walker Black Label + 02 Red Bull)
- General Box (8 people) PRE-SALE: S /. 1,200 (includes 01 bottle of Johnny Walker Red Label + 02 Red Bull)
- Group Grandstand (4 people) PRE-SALE: S /. 300
- VIP Individual: S/. 190
- General Individual: S/. 140
- Tribuna Individual: S/. 75
Elías Montalvo returned to “This is war”