2022 arrived full of musical events, including festivals and concerts locally and internationally. These events, in addition to being recognized for music, are now also recognized for the promotion of various social causes through fashion, make-up and trends.
Natura, was the protagonist of one of the biggest music events in Latin America, Lollapalooza in Chile. For three days, the beauty brand called on people to connect and unite for music as well as for the planet. In an environment where music and environmental causes became one, a donation of 1,000 trees to Fundación Reforestemos was achieved at the end of the day.
On the catwalks of this iconic event, now with a focus on the preservation of the environment, were various Peruvian celebrities, including Salandela. After making a difference with his authentic style, Andrea del Águila (@isalandela), shared the step by step of her makeup for this festival:
- Protects the skin: The first step is to apply sunscreen all over your face as this will prevent damaging your skin from the sun’s rays. Salandela uses Natura’s Fotoequilibrium sunscreen with sun protection factor 50. This product has a light texture and hydrates the face while protecting it from the sun.
- Unify the color: after letting the sunscreen dry for a few minutes, apply a skin foundation to even out the color of your face. As it is a festival, it is recommended that the skin does not have an overloaded appearance, for this reason, Salandela uses the check matte liquid foundation from the Faces de Natura line and applies it mainly to the dark circles under the eyes, spreading it with a sponge towards the rest of the face. .
- Seal the base: after the base, seal the makeup by dabbing with the matte compact powder from the Faces line. In this way, it is ensured that the makeup lasts longer. Then, to achieve a sun-kissed look, apply compact blush, in wine shade 28, to cheekbones and nose.
- Highlight your look: to intensify her gaze and give her a colorful look, use the Faces eyeshadow trio in pretty in pink. Salandela uses the darkest shades in the eye socket and applies a light pink on the mobile eyelid.
- Give color to your lips: for festivals, she seeks to intensify the color of her lips without making them feel overloaded with product. Therefore, she applies the Faces matte lipstick in the color “queen of red” and then blends it with touches of her fingers.
- Illuminate the face: For that final, festival-esque touch, use Face’s super-shimmer duo highlighter and dab it on your cheekbones and the tip of your nose.
We would like to give thanks to the writer of this short article for this incredible material
Meet the perfect makeup routine for concerts and festivals