Puerto Rican singer Luis Fonsi postponed his concert in Venezuelascheduled for next October 28, after the attacks and threats of Chavismo’s number two, God given hairearlier this month.
“The concert of Luis Fonsi The Perfect Night Tour 2022originally scheduled for the end of October, is postponed until further notice due to unexpected changes in the logistics of the show,” reads a statement released by the event’s production company on social networks.
“The new date of the international artist, who is worth mentioning, has wanted for years to reunite with his beloved Venezuelan public, will be announced soon,” reads the text.
The event would take place at Caracas Polyhedrona venue for 20,000 spectators and which is managed by the Nicolas Maduro’s regime.
After the concert date was announced Fonsi in the Caribbean country, God given hair He attacked and insulted the singer and threatened the Chavista officials who go to his concert.
“He can come, in Venezuela we don’t have those rolls, but never and can never be taken away from him that he is immoral, these people charged for saying what they said, why now with their very washed faces they come to sing to Venezuela,” he said the Chavista leader in his television program ´Con el Mazo Dando´, broadcast by the Chavista channel Venezuelan Television.
Previously, Hair read a press release announcing the return to Venezuela of the singer of Despacito, and immediately reacted with a publication that the artist had made years ago.
“Maduro tried to use Despacito and I stopped him: he is a dictator,” the artist once said.
For this reason, Hair He also made threats against Chavismo officials so that they would not attend the show in Caracas.
“I don’t go to those concerts, but I will have cooperating patriots (the way Cabello calls her spies) in the VIP area. If this guy spoke badly about Venezuela, he called for an invasion of Venezuelanot a single State official should be there,” he said.
Finally, the Chavista leader used insults against the artist, “where is he from, from Puerto Rico? That’s a puppy from the empire right next door,” he added.
But Luis Fonsi was not the only artist that Cabello referred to, the Puerto Rican singer Olga Tanon He was also part of the onslaught of Chavismo’s number two.
“Olga Tañón also said that she was not coming to Venezuela nor lit on fire, because here there was a dictatorship and they went there, in the battle of the bridges to give a concert, they are immoral,” said Cabello.
ANOTHER SUSPENDED CONCERT
Luis Fonsi is not the first international artist to suspend his performances in Venezuela due to threats from the Chavista regime. Earlier this month, the Colombian singer Juanes He did the same after Cabello called him “immoral” and even questioned the methods with which he achieved his fame.
The also first vice president of the United Socialist Party of Venezuela assured, without showing any evidence, that the former president of Colombia, Álvaro Uribe he was the first godfather in Juanes’ musical career. “And if Uribe was the first godfather of his musical career, drug trafficking is behind his career“Hair said.
Cabello recalled that Juanes participated in the Venezuela Live Aida massive recital held in the city of Cúcuta, on the border with Venezuela, which in February 2019 supported the humanitarian aid sent to the Caribbean country by the United States.
“Nicolás is still the president and you are going to come. It is immoral. You are a supreme immoral. You are a great immoral! You come for the money, after saying that you were not coming to Venezuela, after you sang at a concert when Venezuela was going to be invaded, talk, talk, “said Cabello during his program on state television.
(With information from AFP)
We want to thank the writer of this short article for this outstanding web content
Luis Fonsi postponed “until further notice” his concert in Venezuela after threats and insults from Diosdado Cabello