bad bunny will set foot on Peruvian soil in the coming days to offer his long-awaited concert. And it is that, since the Puerto Rican announced that Peru was on his list of countries to sing live as part of his tour ‘World’s Hottest Tour‘his loyal Peruvian followers did not hesitate to buy their tickets, managing to sell out for both dates.
The reggaeton player will delight his fans with his greatest hits on Sunday, November 13 and Monday, November 14, so all the details to attend the great event are already being announced, such as the recommendations that attendees should follow so as not to have any inconveniences to the time to go to the show and the entrance routes to the National state.
The producer in charge of the show, Master Live Peru, disseminated information about the access points to Coloso José Díaz. Through social networks, it was detailed that fans enter through different doors according to the type of ticket they have and here we leave you a reference map.
– North and VIP: Along 28 de Julio avenue and Vía Expresa
– East: enter through Bausate and Meza avenues
– The Beach and East: by Expressway
– The beach: Jiron Mother of God
– West and Boxes: Entrance through the Saco Oliveros shred
– Platinum and Beach: They will enter through Jirón Manuel Corpacho.
It is worth mentioning that, until now, the official time at which the doors of the National Stadium will open is unknown. Although, it is usual to enter the venue three hours before the artist goes on stage, for now there is no specific information on the schedules. More details are expected to be released in the coming days.
These are the songs that bad bunny will sing in front of his thousands of Peruvian fans on November 13 and 14: ‘Moscow Mule’, ‘I behave pretty’, ‘A little while’, ‘Effect’, ‘Tarot’, ‘The current’, ‘Neverita’, ‘Neither good nor bad’, ‘200 MPH’, ‘The Roman’, ‘We’re fine’, ‘I threw you out’, ‘If I see your mom’, ‘I went on vacation’, ‘Teach me to dance’, ‘Pretty eyes’ and ‘The blackout’.
In addition to; ‘The difficult one’, ‘Bichiyal’, ‘The saint’, ‘Go away’, I perreo alone’, ‘Safaera’, ‘Party’, ‘Titi I wonder’, ‘Dákiti’, ‘I am not jealous’, ‘Yonaguni’ , ‘Callaíta’, ‘Diles’, ‘Don’t do it’, ‘Chambea’, ‘The song’ and finally ‘After the beach‘.
– All those attending the concert must have their ticket purchased on the Teleticket page at hand when they arrive at the door of the National Stadium, either printed or digital. It is recommended that it be printed to speed up the entry process and not to forget the National Identity Document (DNI). This prior to nominated your tickets.
– It is advisable to use public transport or taxi to attend the event. At the time of admission, the client must wear a double mask and respect the instructions provided by the venue and/or the measures in force on the day of the concert.
– It is recommended not to carry valuables, if you carry a backpack collaborate with your review. Avoid buying from resellers, they could give you false tickets and you will not have any right to claim.
– It is suggested to arrive more than one hour in advance to the National Stadium to get a good place in the queue.
– The show is recommended for young people over 14 years old; however, children over 7 years old may enter accompanied by an adult, each with their respective ticket.
We want to say thanks to the writer of this write-up for this incredible material
Get to know the access points to the National Stadium for the Bad Bunny concerts on November 13 and 14