Because the number of infections and hospital occupancy has decreased in Mexico City, the yellow traffic light will be maintained and from the following week it will begin to allow more activities, including concerts face-to-face.
More than a year later, concerts with live audiences were canceled to mitigate infections, however, as the risk indexes for COVID-19 have decreased, the authorities have decided that these shows return, provided that strict sanitary measures are observed.
That way, from June 15 you will be able to attend concerts. Attendees will be divided into boxes with a maximum capacity of eight people.
Jose Merino, head of the Digital Agency for Public Innovation, said in a conference that “what guarantees (the measure) is that the people who already live together (with each other) are those who are in the box.”
He pointed out that between each box there should be a minimum distance of two meters and all people (assistants and workers) must wear face masks at all times.
It should be noted that, although before the pandemic it was common to attend concerts in stadiums, now they will not be allowed.
During this new normal, the real estate (outdoors) such as Foro Sol They may receive a maximum capacity of 25%, in order that there is enough space between each person.
– Attendees must register your attendance using a QR code.
– There will have to be healthy distance in spaces of concentration such as bathrooms or food areas (for the moment the modality that the sale of food will have is still being analyzed. Merino pointed out that it is possible that food and drinks are ordered, that is, they are taken directly to boxes to avoid agglomerations).
– The entry and exit will be staggered both for assistants and staff, who must pass the sanitary filter.
– All personnel participating in the organization of the concerts must have a negative antigen test with a duration of less than 72 hours.
Among other activities that Merino pointed out that their hours will be extended or reactivated are:
– The capacity at Expos will be increased to 30% and the ban on offering tasting will continue.
– Increase capacity to 30% in private offices. They must maintain sanitary measures when entering.
He reiterated that the return to school will be next June 7th. However, he stressed that the preventive actions to be considered are:
– Vaccination in its entirety.
– Mandatory use of face masks.
– Implementation of the three filters: home, school entrance and classroom.
– Intensive use of open spaces.
– Suspension of all ceremonies and activities.
– Healthy distance.
For its part, Eduardo Clark García, general director of Digital Government of the Digital Agency for Public Innovation (ADIP), pointed out that “it is the first time that we are below 1,000 people hospitalized (for COVID-19)”.
This week a decrease of 276 people is seen, since last Friday there were 1,238 hospitalized by COVID-19, while today there are 962 hospitalized in Mexico City.
In the case of the Valley of Mexico, the same thing happens, because according to the statistics on May 14 there were 1,573 admitted to the clinics and to date there are 1,245, which marked a drop of 328.