“Transformers: Rise of the Beasts” It premiered in Peru on Thursday June 8 and since then the national theaters have been full. Less than a week from this release, 1,028,757 Peruvians have seen the film and it has become number one in 2023.
“It’s the best opening weekend of the franchise and the best weekend of all time for a Paramount Pictures title in Peru”said the producer through a press release.
The Peruvian “roar” has been felt worldwide, and Peru is the fourth country that has seen the film the most in its first week. After China, the United States and Mexico.
“Transformers: Rise of the Beasts” seized these records:
- The best opening weekend of 2023, higher by 64% than “Fast and Furious X” (revenues).
- The best opening weekend (revenue) of the Transformers franchise. +159% than “Transformers: Age of Extinction”, +304% than “Transformers: The Last Knight” and +819 than “Bumblebee”.
- The best opening weekend for Paramount, of all the releases in history. +159% than “Transformers: Age of Extinction”.
- The best first weekend of the month of June of all time, in income, +101% higher than “Toy Story 4”.
- The best opening weekend for a family film, in income +101% higher than “Toy Story 4”.
- Best first weekend since theaters reopened post Covid.
- Second best first weekend since 2019, in revenue it is -9% than “Avengers: Endgame”.
Peruvian tells her experience working as an extra in “Transformers”
A new video has been made viral on TikTok. On this occasion, the protagonist of the story was a young woman who was proud to be part of “Transformers: the awakening of the beasts” despite working only as an extra.
What was not seen of the Transformers, behind the scenes. Despite being just filler, it was beautiful to be a part of it, expressing our cultural diversity through dance”the girl wrote.
According to the images shared on the platform, The young woman revealed how happy she felt to appear dancing in the famous tape that was recorded in the Cusco. For that reason, hundreds of netizens congratulated her.
IT MAY INTEREST YOU
We want to give thanks to the author of this post for this outstanding material
Transformers: How many Peruvians saw the movie in its first week of release?