In this time of pandemic it is inevitable to sit down to watch series or movies in NETFLIX, since it is still not safe to resume life as it was before the coronavirus that is about to turn 2 years old, this in March 2022. But, did you know that by carrying out this activity you could receive extra money?
That’s how it is! NETFLIX pay to watch series and movies. Now the big question is how can I get the platform to notice me and give me job? The requirements are somewhat specific and for now there is only this job in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, and in Los Angeles, California.
What does a NETFLIX tagger?
Basically you are going to throw yourself a marathon of series or movies that the platform indicates to you so that you are in charge of putting labels on them, hence the name, tagger, with information on categories and metadata that will help the algorithm to help the user to see a certain film or program, depending on the search for this or the materials that it has reproduced.
The hours worked are at least 20 a week, but in addition to this it is necessary to make a report to NETFLIX about the content viewed.
Broadly speaking, it is like being a librarian accommodating files so that the experience is easier for readers, in this case for users of the streaming service, so if you want to apply to the position it will also be necessary that you have patience and be an observer with the labels and categories that you would place in the series and movies seen and the algorithm works optimally.
What is the salary you offer NETFLIX in this job?
The salary for doing this is not bad at all. And it is that according to the last tabulation, if you are hired as NETFLIX tagger You would receive an annual salary of 73 thousand dollars, which in Mexican pesos is more than 1 million 400 thousand Mexican pesos.
What do I need to apply?
- Strong track record of thought leadership, conducting comprehensive analysis, managing stakeholders, working in cross-functional teams, and communicating recommendations in a clear, structured, and concise manner
- 8+ years of experience in a highly analytical environment: senior management consulting firm, corporate / strategic planning and / or analytics in an OTT / entertainment / digital media agency or company, or equally demanding roles where modeling, strategic analysis and optimization is essential
- Exceptional stakeholder management capabilities, in particular experience in developing and presenting analysis and insights to a wide range of creative stakeholders.
- Experience in managing and developing highly motivated and accomplished team members.
- A Master Business Administration (MBA) or equivalent master’s degree in finance, economics, mathematics, statistics, or other relevant field that demonstrates a quantitative orientation
- Experience in creative production, marketing, or product development is a bonus. Previous work experience in the media / entertainment industry is a bonus
Through the page https://jobs.netflix.com/ You can upload your resume or upload it directly from LinkedIn.