There is still more than a week to say goodbye to October, but in Disney+ they did not want more to announce the main premieres November 2022. And I say main because the platform is getting used to reserving many titles to announce them later. For now there are 18 titles that we already know.
I remind you that you can also take a look at our list of the best movies of 2022 available on Disney + or to review the best series of the year that you can see this platform. Without further ado, let’s go with the premieres of Disney + in November 2022.
All the movies
‘Disenchanted: Giselle Returns’
We have had to wait 15 years since the premiere of ‘Nice to meet you’ for Disney to release a sequel again with Amy Adams as the main protagonist of the show. In it we will see how Giselle does not seem to be very satisfied with her life and an opportunity arises to improve it but perhaps just the opposite will end up happening.
- ‘What a Claus family!’: Nov. 16
All series and specials
The unforgettable character played by Warwick Davis returns 34 years after the movie directed by Ron Howard in a series that promises to be a party of nostalgia but also a magical adventure in which they also participate Erin Kellyman, Tony Revolori, Ellie Bamber, and Amer Chadha-Patel.
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’season 19: November 2
- ‘Station 19’, season 6: November 2
- ‘Reboot: The reunion’: November 2
- ‘Future Man’: November 2
- ‘The Montaners’: November 9
- ‘Zootopia+’: November 9
- ‘Tell Me Lies’: Nov. 16
- ‘Andor’season finale episode: November 23
- ‘Hip-Hop Nutcracker’: November 25
- ‘The patient’: November 30
- ‘David Beckham: To the rescue of the team’: November 9
- ‘Fire of Love’: November 11th
- ‘No Limits with Chris Hemsworth’: Nov. 16
- ‘Mickey: The story of a mouse’: November 18th
- ‘Legacy: The True Story of the LA Lakers’: November 23
We wish to give thanks to the writer of this article for this awesome material
Disney+ premieres in November 2022: 18 series, movies and documentaries such as ‘Willow’, the end of ‘Andor’ or ‘Disenchanted: Giselle Returns’