The actor Ryan Reynolds has made news, but it is not for some joke or funny moment, but rather a partner of ‘Deadpool’, accuses him of mistreatment on set.
Here we present the entire scandal, confessed by the actor TJ Miller, who claims that he suffered abuse on the set of the second film.
1. Actor TJ Miller revealed that Ryan Reynolds was “terribly mean” to him.
Actor TJ Miller revealed on the “Adam Corolla Show” podcast that Ryan Reynolds had been extremely cruel to him on the set of “Deadpool 2.”
TJ Miller said it wasn’t just his character, “Weasel,” but that Reynolds was personally grappling with the actor.
2. Miller revealed that Reynolds told him, “The fun thing about your character is that you’re not really the star.”
Miller referred to a time when they had shot a scene several times, and after it was over, Reynolds told him:
“You know what’s best about you, Weasel? That you’re not the star but you’re doing just the right thing to be funny so we can keep shooting the movie for real.”
3. Everyone on set was speechless after the comments.
Miller revealed that the moment was so uncomfortable that he did not know how to react, or what to answer, and that the rest of the production remained silent.
They eventually continued to shoot the film, but their relationship has cooled since then.
4. Miller implied that Reynolds thought he was “much funnier and more famous than him.”
Miller thinks Reynolds acted that way because he wanted to make it clear that “he was funnier and more famous” than he was.
“Because I’m not as funny as him, am I? Nor have I been in as many movies as he has been,” Miller explained.
5. Miller revealed that he will not work with Ryan Reynolds again
Miller revealed that he will not appear in “Deadpool 3,” nor in any movie featuring Ryan Reynolds.
“I wouldn’t accept even if they called me and told me: ‘We pay you double’. I’m at a point in my life and career where I don’t need to do ‘Deadpool 3’.”
6. Miller says Reynolds is an “insecure man” whose fame has gone to his head.
Miller says that “it’s very rare that Reynolds hates him”, and thinks that the fame “went to his head” after the first film.
He also called Reynolds a very insecure man.
7. Miller revealed that in the first film he got along very well with Reynolds.
Miller revealed that in the first Deadpool movie, both actors got along great.
This makes him think that fame “went to his head”, since for no reason he began to hate him.
8. Miller was accused of sexual assault in 2017
On the other hand, TJ Miller’s career has been “stalled” since 2017, after he was accused of sexual assault.
His old college roommate, Alice Wetterlund, denounced him and referred to him as a “smug brat.”
We would like to give thanks to the author of this article for this remarkable content
8 Alleged abuse and mistreatment committed by Ryan Reynolds on the set of “Deadpool 2”