Jeff Bezos’s ex-wife gives up her luxurious mansions that cost millions of dollars, to whom she gives them

Jeff Bezos’ ex-wife, Mackenzie Scott, has been known as one of the most generous and charitable women. She, Earlier this year, he donated more than $12 billion to various groups, organizations, and charities.. But far from settling for it, she upped his philanthropic stake. Now, the billionaire decided to go a step further and give up their luxurious properties.

Last month, the California Community Foundation (CCF), a non-profit philanthropic organization, announced that Scott, 52, had given the entity “two single-family residences valued at US$55 million.”

michael walmsley

Records show that Scott, who married high school chemistry teacher Dan Jewett in 2021, transferred two of her Beverly Hills mansions — which she had received following her divorce from Bezos in 2019 — to the foundation on June 29. last July.

1663176577 929 Jeff Bezoss ex wife gives up her luxurious mansions that cost

Bezos and Scott bought the first house in 2007 for $24.45 million.. Situated on nearly one hectare, the solar-powered property is Spanish-style, spanning approximately 3,657 square meters and comprised of seven bedrooms and seven bathrooms. The second property was acquired in an off-market deal on the same street in 2017 for $12.9 million. The house built in 1956, is developed in 1370 square meters. Both houses are located on N. Alpine Drive near Coldwater Canyon Park.

1663176578 600 Jeff Bezoss ex wife gives up her luxurious mansions that cost
1663176578 112 Jeff Bezoss ex wife gives up her luxurious mansions that cost
Coldwell Banker Residential

According to CFC, they plan to sell the houses as soon as possible and 90% of the proceeds will go to the “Affordable Housing Grant Award”. The other 10% will support their immigrant integration program, which they explain will be used to “advance opportunities for the millions of immigrants from around the world who call Los Angeles County home.”

1663176578 142 Jeff Bezoss ex wife gives up her luxurious mansions that cost

It is speculated that Scott may have donated the properties as he rarely visited them. Instead, the San Francisco native has long lived in Seattle, where she and Bezos had maintained a large estate in the exclusive Medina neighborhood. That property features 95 meters of lakefront shoreline and a boathouse. However, it is suspected that he now lives in Hunts Point, about a five-minute drive away.

1663176578 270 Jeff Bezoss ex wife gives up her luxurious mansions that cost

In April 2019, a few months after Bezos and Scott announced their divorce, a Hunts Point estate sold for $37.5 million. While the buyer has not yet been identified, it has been widely reported that Scott is the buyer.

Covering an area of ​​approximately 2,800 square meters, records show that Over $400,000 has been invested in renovations to a contemporary designed home. Composed of three bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.

We wish to say thanks to the author of this write-up for this incredible web content

Jeff Bezos’s ex-wife gives up her luxurious mansions that cost millions of dollars, to whom she gives them