Elon Musk’s name has been on everyone’s ears with his recent purchase of Twitter, but have you ever wondered how much money he has and what his companies are? Don’t worry, we will answer those questions for you.
How much money does Elon Musk have?
According to the Bloomberg list of billionaires, Elon Musk is in first place on the list of the richest men in the world, above Jeff Bezos, Bernard Arnault and Bill Gates, with a fortune of 249 billion dollars. This with data updated to April 30, 2022.
The difference between Musk and second place on the list, Jeff Bezos, is from at least 100 billion dollars. Thus leaving the owner of Tesla far above the other billionaires.
What are Musk’s companies?
We all know Elon Musk as the owner of the electric car company Tesla, however, his fortune is not only due to this. Musk’s businesses are:
- The Boring Company: this is an excavation and infrastructure company founded by Elon Musk in late 2016. The company intends to build underground tunnels to be used as highways that would put an end to traffic.
- Halcyon Molecular: is a company founded with the aim of investigate drugs, extend longevity, of which Elon Musk is a member of the board of directors, along with his fellow PayPal founders Luke Nosek Y Peter Thiel.
- OpenAI: is a non-profit artificial intelligence research company that aims to promote and develop friendly artificial intelligencein such a way as to benefit humanity as a whole.
- Tesla: company founded in 2003 and led by Elon Musk, which designs, manufactures and sells electric carscomponents for the propulsion of electric vehicles, solar roofs, photovoltaic solar installations and domestic batteries.
- Neurolink: is a company of nanobiotechnology founded by the entrepreneur whose objective is to integrate the human brain with the artificial intelligence. The company was founded in 2016.
- SpaceX: manufacturing company aerospace and space transportation services based in Hawthorne, California. It was founded in 2002 by Elon Musk with the aim of reducing the costs of traveling to space to facilitate colonization of mars.
- SolarCity is a subsidiary company of Tesla, specialized in solar energy. Provides energy services to homeowners, businesses, and government/non-profit organizations. Among its main services, the company designs, finances and installs solar power systemsperforms energy efficiency audits, modernizations and construction of charging stations for electric vehicleswhich use renewable electricity.
- star link: is a project of the company SpaceX for the creation of a internet satellite constellation with the aim of providing a broadband internet service, low latency and global coverage at low cost.
- Twitter: This social network is 16 years old and has become a center of public discourse and a flashpoint in the debate over free speech online. Elon Musk and the company reached an agreement for its acquisition: the businessman offered 44 billion dollars.
We want to say thanks to the writer of this short article for this awesome material
How much money and what companies does Elon Musk have?