If you’ve been a Facebook user for a long time, you’ve probably noticed the policies and conditions of use that the platform presents every time you download it. However, many people are unaware of the prohibitions and restrictions for certain types of content. Therefore, if you want to avoid being banned in the social network you should know what you don’t have to do.
Sending the same message over and over again (spam)
The spam involves contacting other people on Facebook with unwanted content or requests. This term encompasses mass messaging, excessive posting of links or images on other people’s biographies, and sending friend requests to people you don’t know.
YOU CAN SEE: Facebook: how to know who accesses your account and from what location?
Post false information (fake news)
In recent years, Facebook it has become stricter with the spread of false publications before the constant fake news about COVID-19. In this sense, Mark Zuckerberg’s social network considers that this type of information can be considered malicious and harmful to public or personal health.
Association of violent groups
Given the recurring cases of violence in countries like the United States, Facebook took a rigid stance towards harmful and threatening content at the associative level. For this reason, the platform eliminates all those profiles that encourage violence and even those associated with the QAnon conspiracy.
More actions that can be a reason for restriction
- Sending too many friend requests in a short period of time
- Advertise links in groups in which you are a member (considered spam)
- Having received a large number of complaints from users
- Posting content that Facebook considers offensive or that violates its rules: messages of hate or discrimination based on race, religion, gender, sexuality or disease
- Getting reported for sending messages and friend requests to people you don’t really know
- Upload pornography or violent and bloodthirsty content.
YOU CAN SEE: How to know if your Facebook account has been hacked?
How to know if there is a stranger in my Facebook account?
Facebook has a category in its settings where you will be able to see all the logins that have been in your account. This simple trick does not require third-party applications and to do it, you just have to follow these steps:
- Sign in to Facebook from your phone.
- Click on the three horizontal stripes on the small profile picture in the upper right corner.
- Select settings and privacy, then settings.
- Go to the security section and click on security and login.
- Click on where you logged in and it will show you all the devices on which you have opened your account. Click on see all to see the complete list.
- Facebook will show you every detail of the devices logged in, as well as the IP of the computer it was logged in on.
If you are unaware of a connection, you can log out of that account. To do so, you must click on the three-dot menu in the upper right, where you see the name of the smartphone or device, and select exit.
We want to thank the author of this article for this awesome content
Facebook: how to avoid being banned on the social network?