As if that were not enough, the electric car manufacturer offers places to do remote work, or as it is better known ‘home office’.
Among the positions offered Tesla in Mexico there is the purchasing manager, also a technical project manager; as a supplier industrialization engineer, and a senior global trade compliance analyst.
If you are interested in applying and competing for one of the vacancies offered in Elon Musk’s company You must know the requirements and the profile they are looking for, as well as the characteristics of the jobs to be developed.
Below is an example of the vacancy posted by Tesla to find a purchasing manager. However, it is important to point out that all the offers can be found at tesla.com
This job is in remote mode and among the requirements requested for the vacancy are:
- Have more than three years of experience in Supply chain management.
- Knowledge in: mechanical subassemblies, casings, foundry, plastics, grinding, stamping, CNC, milling machines, lathes, etc.
- Communication skills with the ability to work in multinational environments.
- Experience in manufacturing, process engineering or product development
- Capacity for multitask, prioritize and work in an extremely fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Microsoft Excel.
- Results oriented and attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to present to management.
- Understanding of the concepts of costs, cost reduction, modeling, etc.
- Ability to travel frequently
Among the activities to be carried out are those of negotiating and managing existing and developing Tesla contract manufacturing partners.
- develop, negotiate and execute assembly cost strategy and pieces.
- Drive ongoing cost reduction and avoidance initiatives through price negotiations ad hoc.
- lead management on-site of contract manufacturing partners to manage development builds
- Risk mitigation and the ramp to comply with Tesla’s Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Assess technical and business risks through data-driven analysis and development of robust risk mitigation alternatives. Supervise material planning (clear to build)
- inventory control
- Analysis and projections of excess and obsolete (E&O)
We would love to say thanks to the author of this write-up for this outstanding web content
Do you want Elon Musk as your boss? Tesla has vacancies in Mexico with ‘home office’