WhatsApp is one of the applications from where you can send an infinite amount of text messages, photos, videos, GIFs and a variety of funny memes. In it it is also possible to send files in Word or PDF, in case you have forgotten the work or the task on the computer.
Without a doubt WhatsApp it has taken thousands of us out of a hurry. But there are a variety of details that many have not noticed and that it is time for you to put them to the test in case you have not activated them.
SIGHT: WhatsApp Plus V13.50: How to Download and Install the Latest APK
This is the case with voice notes. Although at present the app allows us to modify the speed of the audios, even up to twice the normal rate so that we save time and can answer quickly, you should know that it is also possible to convert your message into MP3.
In order to perform this simple trick in WhatsApp It is not necessary to download a third-party application that allows you to change the format of your voice memo or audio message. So go through all the steps.
HOW TO CONVERT YOUR WHATSAPP VOICE MESSAGE INTO MP3 WITHOUT PROGRAMS
The trick is quite simple from what it seems and it is not necessary to have to download third-party programs that, to a large extent, tend to break the privacy chain and ask you for a request to access your personal information:
- The first thing will be to open WhatsApp.
- Now just go into a conversation where you are just included.
- Then send an audio note or voice message like any other.
- Now you just have to click on it.
- Hit share in another conversation.
- Now select the person you want to send that audio to.
- When you do, the audio will be converted to MP3 and will turn orange or melon.
- That way that person will be able to listen to your audio normally, but this time in MP3 format.