A day like today, but 1967, was born Nicole Mary Kidman, who is an Australian actress and producer, born in Hawaii. Has won an Oscar award, four Golden Globes, two Emmy and a Bafta. Between 2006 and 2009 she became the highest paid actress in the film industry.
Although he was born in the United States, Nicole Kidman se moved from his earliest childhood, to the homeland of his parents, Australia. At sixteen, as a teenager, she dropped out of school to devote herself entirely to drama, and she has her first appearance in a low-budget Australian film.
At the end of the 80 god on Hollywood leap pstarring with Sam Neill in the thriller ‘Dead Calm’ and with her later husband, Tom Cruise in the action movie ‘Days of Thunder’. Today, in his 54th birthday We will tell you some secrets that maybe you did not know about her.
Did you know these curious facts about Nicole Kidman?
- He is descended from one of the most prestigious families in Australia headed by the titled cattleman Baron Sir Sydney Kidman.
- At 17, she was named by the public in her country as the best actress of the year for her work in the miniseries Vietnam.
- During her childhood and adolescence she was self-conscious about her physical appearance.
- He wrote a personal diary from 11 to 18 years old.
- Her father lectured and authored multiple psychology / biochemistry books, while her mother is a nurse / educator and also edited her husband’s books.
- The film that has filled her the most as an actress is “Los otros”, directed by the Spanish Alejandro Amenábar.
- She has been a UNICEF Goodwill Ambassador since 1994, a defender of Women’s rights, committed to the economic and political advancement of women in developing countries.
- Since she was a child, she has always been afraid of butterflies, and she is allergic to bees.
- She is very jealous of her private life and rarely talks about it.
- Hugh Hefner always wanted Nicole to pose for Playboy, but she didn’t.
- Her best friend is Australian actress Naomi Watts.
- She was the first Australian woman to win the Academy Award for Best Actress.
- On January 13, 2003, he received a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.