Take a closer look at your coins before you spend them! Some may indeed be worth much more than their face value!
We use them every day, spending them according to their face value, yet coins can be real treasures. Some, especially because of their rarity, can be worth a small fortune. For this, we must pay attention to their origin, their year, as well as their condition as reported by the site Info Collection. Moreover, collectors and numismatists know that these coins can be bought new in a box, this is how they have the most value.
Read also :
– These 1 cent coins that are (very) expensive
– These 2 cent coins that are (very) expensive
– These 50 cent coins that can be worth much more
– These 1 euro coins which are (very) expensive
– These 2 euro coins which are (very) expensive
Where to sell your collector’s items?
But it is also possible to sell its coins, and for this, you can go to a numismatic cabinet. Be careful, however, to the commission that the latter may claim.
The Internet is also a collectors’ paradise, with the eBay auction site where everything is sold and bought.
Subscribe to the Full Life Newsletter to receive the latest news for free