When it comes to staying in shape, Jennifer Lopezabout to turn 54 years old (New York, July 24, 1969), is very clear about the strategy that works: hard training and careful diet. She has been on stage for decades, singing for millions of people, making dance an essential part of her show, so she has spent many years trying to stay in the best possible shape. For both, she relies on fitness and nutrition professionals.
Haylie Pomroy is one of the nutritionists in which Jennifer Lopez trusts. They do it too Reese Witherspoon, Raquel Welch and Cher, among other celebrities. The expert is an eminence in the United States that has risen even higher after her book, metabolic revolutiona bestseller where the lines of the method that has captivated the famous to lose weight without having to measure amounts of food are summarized.
The metabolism revolution to which the famous
“I have found a way to give the body the right foods at the right times to help you speed up your metabolism and replace fat with muscle,” says Haylie Pomroy in her book. The big secret, in fact, according to her system, is to force the body out of the wrong routines that it has carried so far, force it to reach an unusual space and fill it with nutrients that “permanently accelerate fat burning”. Among his statements, it is hinted that it is not necessary to diet to lose weight, by following these five commandments, you can lose fat easily:
It may interest you
The diets of the famous (some incredible)
- Eat what we need at the time we need. Raising the rate of metabolism, according to Haylie Pomroy, depends not only on exercise but also on choosing the right ingredients at the right time. One of the tips that she first offers her clients is to eat something within 30 minutes of waking up, to energize the body and kick start the metabolism. For the expert it is better to do it this way, take a healthy snack at mid-morning and then continue the day eating every 3 hours.
- real food. In addition to when to eat, it is very important for the expert that we opt for choosing quality food, real food. Her main support, in this case, is seasonal fruits and vegetables. In the menus that she recommends, vegetables appear from breakfast to dinner and fruits have a stellar space -recommended- on weekends. And, in case you didn’t already take it for granted, you have to forget about pre-cooked and ultra-processed dishes.
- planned variety. Leaving the configuration of the menu to improvisation is a tremendous mistake because it leaves the door open to improvisation. Even more so when you don’t have acquired healthy habits.
- No quantity limits. According to Haylie Pomroy, eating little slows down metabolism, which is why she never limits amounts to her patients. She proposes that we stop counting calories, to the extent that this practice limits portions, and become more concerned with the quality of food. Thus, if the food we like is natural and maintains its properties, we could eat as much as we wanted.
- supplement with exercise. For the expert, it is essential to rely on the exercise strategically. The nutritionist advocates staying active at all times combined with a training plan that mixes strength and cardio, taking a healthy snack just before each routine to speed up metabolism.
We would like to thank the author of this article for this amazing content
The 5 commandments that you must know from Jennifer Lopez’s nutritionist to lose weight