ROBERT DE NIRO’S GRANDSON DIED AFTER INGESTING FENTANILLO – El Tijuanense

-Advertisement-

𝗘𝗘.𝗨𝗨.- Drena De Niro shared the cause of death of her 19-year-old son. Leandro De Niro Rodríguez, grandson of Oscar-winning actor Robert De Niro, recently died after ingesting fentanyl, his mother wrote on social media.

“With immeasurable shock and sadness, we say goodbye to our loving son Leo,” Drena De Niro posted Monday in a statement on her verified social media accounts. “We appreciate the outpouring of love and support and ask for privacy during this time to process this inconsolable pain.”

In comments to that post, a follower asked how the teen actor died and why. “Someone sold him pills laced with fentanyl knowing they were laced, and they still sold them to him, so to all these people who keep fucking buying and selling this shit, my son is gone forever,” De Niro replied.

ROBERT DE NIROS GRANDSON DIED AFTER INGESTING FENTANILLO El

Nearly 70,000 people in the United States died from fentanyl-related drug overdoses in 2021, a nearly four-fold increase in five years, according to a recent report from the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. By 2021, roughly two-thirds of all overdose deaths involved the powerful synthetic opioid.

Drena De Niro had announced the death of her son in an Instagram post on Sunday.

“You have been my joy, my heart and everything that was pure and real in my life,” part of the caption read. I don’t know how to live without you, but I will try to carry on and spread the love and light that you made me feel by becoming your mother. You were so deeply loved and wanted, and I wish that only love could have done it.” she saved you ».

Actress Drena De Niro is the daughter of the legendary actor, who also expressed his grief over the loss.

“I am deeply saddened by the passing of my beloved grandson Leo,” Robert De Niro said in a statement to CNN. “We are extremely grateful for everyone’s condolences. We ask for privacy as we mourn the loss of Leo.”

Leandro De Niro Rodríguez had appeared, along with his mother, in the 2018 film “A Star Is Born,” starring Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga. His other acting credits include “Cabaret Maxime” in 2018 and “The Collection” in 2005, according to IMDb.

ROBERT DE NIROS GRANDSON DIED AFTER INGESTING FENTANILLO El

We would love to give thanks to the author of this post for this incredible web content

ROBERT DE NIRO’S GRANDSON DIED AFTER INGESTING FENTANILLO – El Tijuanense