- Eager for more movie lines? Here are 10 from Stallone that are brilliant life lessons.
- If you’re looking for something more musical, these by Bob Dylan are blessed glory.
- And if you are one of those who order meatballs to drink, you will surely enjoy the most famous Homer Simpson quotes.
We know that Robert de Niro (New York, August 17, 1943), one of the most legendary actors of all time, has said a few interesting things throughout his 78 years of life. Without going any further, he has said of Donald Trump that he is a “fucking idiot jerk” and a “would-be gangster.” But today we wanted to focus on the also very interesting phrases of his best movie characters.
For example, the legendary “Are you talking with me?” (You talkin’ to me?, in the original version) pronounced by Travis Bickle in Taxi Driver (1976), directed by Martin Scorsese … Although the reality is that it was not Scorsese who wrote the best lines of that film, but Paul Schrader. Did you also know that, according to Robert de Niro himself confessed in 2009, the key phrase was taken from Bruce Springsteen after hearing him scream at a concert?
Perhaps you also did not know that the prestigious American Film Institute placed it in the tenth position of the List of the best 100 movie phrases of all time, most pronounced in the best films in the history of cinema. Do you want to know what the other nine are? Here you are. No problem.
- “Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a busy night.” Margo Channing (Bette Davis) in Naked Eve
- “May the Force be with you”. Han Solo (Harrison Ford) in Star Wars
- “All right, Mr. DeMille, I’m ready for my close-up.” Norma Desmond (Gloria Swanson) in Twilight of the Gods
- “Come on, make my day.” Harry Callahan (Clint Eastwood) in dirty Harry
- “This one’s for you, girl.” Rick Blaine (Humphrey Bogart) in Casablanca
- “Toto, I have a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.” Dorothy Gale (Judy Garland) in The Wizard of Oz
- “You don’t get it! I could have been classy. I could have been a contender. I could have been someone, rather than a bum, because that’s who I am.” Terry Malloy (Marlon Brando) in The Law of Silence
- “I will make you an offer that you cannot refuse.” Vito Corleone (Marlon Brando) in The Godfather
- “Frankly, my dear, I don’t give a damn.” Rhett Butler (Clark Gable) in gone With the Wind
The best of Robert De Niro are in the video above, do not say that we have lost the pot. How? What are we fools, you say? You talkin’ to me?
This content is created and maintained by a third party, and imported onto this page to help users provide their email addresses. You may be able to find more information about this and similar content at piano.io