Through Samuel Quignon
In Loir-et-Cher as everywhere in France the celebrations related to National Holiday of July 14, 2021 were canceled, postponed or upgraded.
This is the case of fireworks many of which have been maintained: where, how and when to see them.
This list contains only verified information and is complete but not necessarily exhaustive.
All of these announcements remain subject to cancellation which may be issued by the prefecture of the department. Wearing a mask and barrier gestures are compulsory everywhere.
Tuesday July 13, 2021
- Blois has kept its traditional meeting place on the banks of the Loire at the Pont Jacques Gabriel. Meet at 11 p.m. Wearing a mask is compulsory. The consumption of food and drink is prohibited on the Pierre-Sudreau mall and in the gardens of the Bishop’s Palace. The big free concert is canceled and the other ceremonies are postponed.
- Cons / Sassay : meeting at 11 pm at the Sassay pond.
- Epuisay : torchlight retreat at 10:30 p.m. (leaving from the multipurpose room) followed by fireworks on the lake.
- Noyers-sur-Cher : torchlight retreat at 10:30 p.m. in the courtyard of the town hall then fireworks at 11:15 p.m. on the canal basin.
- Saint-Arnoult : popular ball (subject to change) from 7:30 p.m. then fireworks at 10:30 p.m.
- Savigny-sur-Braye : 8 pm entertainment around an animal refuge project presented by teenagers. 9 pm concert by the Echo de La Braye. 10 p.m. torchlight retreat. 11 pm fireworks on the racecourse.
- Theillay : fireworks display on the Frégeolière pond and musical evening (subject to prefectural reservation) preceded by a torchlight retreat (distribution to the foyer).
- Thenay : at 11 p.m. at the Roger pond.
- Vernou-en-Sologne : 10:30 p.m. torchlight retreat followed by fireworks at 11 p.m. then a popular ball (subject to change) at 11:30 p.m.
- Villiers-sur-Loir : concert of the musical society at 7:30 p.m., followed by a country meal and fireworks at the lake. A ball is planned (subject to) at the fire station to end the evening.
Wednesday July 14, 2021
- Fougeres-sur-Bièvre : at 11 p.m. in the park of the Lycée de Boissay. Festivities from 1:30 p.m. (pétanque and Molky competition). Republican aperitif with balloon release at 7 p.m. A DJ has to mix all day.
- Launched : parade of July 14 at 6 p.m. from the parking lot of the town hall, torchlight retreat (with distribution of lanterns) and fireworks at the lagoon at 11 p.m.
- Montoire-sur-le-Loir : at 11 p.m. at Reclusages.
- Montrichard : meeting at 11 p.m.
- Neung-sur-Beuvron : 10:30 p.m. torchlight retreat, 11 p.m. fireworks, followed by a ball (subject to change).
- Romorantin-Lanthenay : meeting from 8 p.m. on the site of the pyramid for musical entertainment with catering, fireworks at 10.45 p.m. followed by a dancing evening.
- Saint-Aignan : 10 p.m. torchlight retreat, 11 p.m. fireworks on the banks of the Cher, 11:30 p.m. popular ball.
- Saint-Martin-des-Bois: Picnic from 1 p.m. at the lake, then fireworks at 11 p.m. followed by a popular ball.
- Selles-sur-Cher : 10 pm, torchlight retreat from the town hall. 11 pm fireworks on the banks of the Cher.
- Vineuil : access to the stadium site from 10:30 p.m., fireworks at 11 p.m.
- Vendome : ceremony at 11 am on Place Saint-Martin and fireworks display at Grands-Près. Wearing a mask is compulsory and consumption of food and drink prohibited on site (entry control).
Saturday July 17, 2021
- Fréteval : torchlight retreat at 10 p.m. (meeting at the clock room, place Pierre Genevée), parade to the Saint-Lubin pond and fireworks.
- Villedieu-le-Chateau : picnic from 7:30 p.m. followed by dancing and fireworks at the municipal stadium.
Has this article been useful to you? Please note that you can follow Le Courrier – L’Écho in the Mon Actu area. In one click, after registration, you will find all the news of your favorite cities and brands.